Tuesday, May 25, 2010

R.I.P. PAUL GRAY


Yet another of Heavy Metal's Horn Flashin' children has passed away. With Dio only a few weeks ago, we now must add SlipKnot bassist Paul Gray to the list of those who have left before their time.

RoadRunner Records could not comment on the nature of his death but initial reports do not suspect foul play.

Numerous different sites are covering this story, so I won't regurgitate too much, instead I offer you the ability to learn more about the man himself as well as some popular vids of him playing with and without his mask.

LEARN MORE ABOUT PAUL GRAY


TUTORIAL ON BASS (WITHOUT MASK)




KORN MOURNING PAUL GRAY




"BEFORE I FORGET" by SLIPKNOT because WE WILL NEVER FORGET PAUL GRAY


1 comment:

  1. R.I.P. PAUL GRAY YOU WERE AWESOME!!!!!! WE MISS YOU............. <3 <3

    ReplyDelete